Subject: Accommodations Codes 07-08
From: Bill Perry <[email-masked]>
To: Davidson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 09:05:29 -0600

Please post on website. Thanks

*2008 List of Accommodations to be Coded for Assessments*

      *Reading*

0        if a separate, quiet, or individual setting is provided (Setting)

1        if frequent breaks during the assessment are provided (Setting)

2        if a Braille edition of the assessment is provided (Presentation)

3        if a large print edition of the assessment is provided 
(Presentation)

4        if a student used visual magnification (Presentation)

5        if a student dictated his/her answers to a scribe (Response)

6        if the assessment question and answer choices are read to the 
student (Presentation)

7        if student used a communication device (Assistive Devices)

8        if student received read-aloud accommodation in a group for the 
assessment items and answer choices (Presentation)

9        if some other accommodation is used

10      if directions were signed to student (Presentation)

11      if student signed responses (Response)

12      if student used a Braille writer or slate and stylus (Response)

13      if additional time was allowed* (Setting)

14      if the student read the assessment to a tape recorder and played 
it back to himself

15      if student used a translation dictionary

      *Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies*

0        if a separate, quiet, or individual setting is provided (Setting)

1        if frequent breaks during the assessment are provided (Setting)

2        if a Braille edition of the assessment is provided (Presentation)

3        if a large print edition of the assessment is provided 
(Presentation)

4        if a student used visual magnification (Presentation)

5        if a student dictated his/her answers to a scribe (Response)

6        if the assessment is read to the student (Presentation)

7        if student used a communication device (Assistive Devices)

8        if the student received read-aloud accommodation in a group 
(Presentation)

9        if some other accommodation is used

10      if directions were signed to student (Presentation)

11      if student signed responses (Response)

12      if student used a Braille writer or slate and stylus (Response)

13      if additional time was allowed* (Setting)

14      if the student read the assessment to a tape recorder and played 
it back to himself

15      if student used a translation dictionary